Should I use Digital Ocean VPS?

Digital Ocean provides an affordable cloud VPS service starting at $5 per month flat rate for the smallest plan.

They use KVM & SSD storage & have multiple locations worldwide.

Use my link here to get $10 free credit when you sign up, that's 2 months free VPS hosting. You should know that before you can use the free credit, you will have to pay at least $5 using your credit card or PayPal but I believe that's a good bargain, you get 3 months 512 MB KVM VPS for $1.67 a month!

So to answer the question if you should use Digital Ocean cloud VPS or a different provider, I'd say yes, I've done a lot of reading on the web about Digital Ocean and I believe that they are a reasonable provider.  Sure, they have had a few hiccups in the past but they are growing and constantly improving the service.  

Full disclosure: If you use my link, you get $10 free credit & I get free credit too, thought I would let you know. If you would prefer I don't get that credit for some reason, please use this link




No comments:

Post a Comment